Friday, January 27, 2017

Viva Sex's Mysterious Movie

When working with legendary Madonna impersonator, Viva Sex to add credits to her IMDb page, she told me about a film that she acted in and also did makeup for called, "High Heels on a Lady" that she most likely did in the early 1990's. Viva told me that the movie had Jessica Hahn and Julie Strain in it, but after a simple Google search yielded no answers on the movie, it's almost as if it doesn't even exist!


After looking on both Jessica and Julie's IMDb and Wikipedia pages I couldn't find it and since these ladies are hard to contact, I figured I'd turn to my blog in the hopes that someone could let me know more about this film! And no "High Heels on a Lady" is not the 1991 Spanish film, "High Heels".

UPDATE: Well, that was fast! After speaking with Viva a little more on the film, she told me that Tommy Chong produced the project and that the piece has similarities to the 1988 comedy musical, Earth Girls Are Easy starring Geena Davis, in that High Heels on a Lady is about "alien girls coming to L.A." The film was most likely released in 1992.

No comments:

Post a Comment